I am primarily a Geologist, and now practicing as Sustainability Advisor in Ghana and Liberia. I am a 2020 Climate Reality Corp and 2021 Climate Interactive. I am a Board Member of United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), Ghana Network, and the Chair of the Committee on Environment (COE). I am also a Tribal Chief.
My current projects include:
1. Climate-related Financial Disclosures (CFD), in the Extractive Sector of Ghana
2. Capacity building for Grassroots Climate Change Governance: The Role of Traditional Authorities
3. Advocacy & Capacity Building in Climate Change administration at Sub-National Level: The Role of Presiding Members, Assembly Members, and the District/Municipal Chief Executives (DMCE), of the District Assembly
4. Volunteer for Climate Change
5. Integrated Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA)
6. Policy Advocate on Migration Environment Climate Change (MECC) nexus: Volta Delta Region Ghana.