Delight Global Foundation is a non-governmental organization, non-profit organization who facilitates humanitarian and philanthropic works. We are a leading major Global Advocate/Campaigner on World No Tobacco (Tree Smoke World), Climate Change,free sanitary towels for girls, advocates on the right of Albinism and more. We create awareness across the globe by organizing trainings and seminars to empower youth, women and elderly; we work on community development and poverty eradication and other projects aimed at achieving our NGOs objectives and purpose. We also assist other younger NGOs with their projects and carry out our projects with our International NGO partners from 56 countries with 57 Global Ambassadors.
I want to join hands together with you to create peaceful and healthy, developed societies across all countries. I joined the fight on Climate Change because of my love for nature and to save our world. I have participated in many tree plantings, and I’m ready to do much more than ever before.
I have served in many capacities with lots of international organizations including
- Global partner at DECS Global Change-Nigeria
- Global Ambassador at Pad For All Girls- Cameron
- Global Ambassador at Abinism Right Organization- Kenya
- Corporate Global ambassador at Narian Sewa Organization- India
- Global partner at Indian Forum For Dentals Skills Organization-India
- Director of administration/Head of projects and Events at Rotary International
- Director at Life Mission Foundation- Nigeria
- Global Patron at Kenyan Youth Alive Foundation- Kenya
- International Volunteer at IOUN Volunteers- Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, India, Sudan, Cameron, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Malawi, Tanzania